Five-Year Healthcare Utilization and Costs Among Lower-Risk Drinkers Following Alcohol Treatment
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 579–586, February 2014
How to Cite
Kline-Simon, A. H., Weisner, C. M., Parthasarathy, S., Falk, D. E., Litten, R. Z. and Mertens, J. R. (2014), Five-Year Healthcare Utilization and Costs Among Lower-Risk Drinkers Following Alcohol Treatment. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/acer.12273
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Alcoholism and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Number: R37 AA10359
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R37 DA10572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.