The subject of this mini-review has been presented in a symposium held at the Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA), June 23 to June 27, 2012 (San Francisco, California). Organizers and Chairs of the symposium were Richard W. Olsen and Daryl L. Davies. Introducer was Richard W. Olsen. Speakers were James R. Trudell, Keith W. Miller, Richard W. Olsen, and Daryl Davies. Discussant was Daryl L. Davies.
Structural Models of Ligand-Gated Ion Channels: Sites of Action for Anesthetics and Ethanol
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 595–603, March 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, R. W., Li, G.-D., Wallner, M., Trudell, J. R., Bertaccini, E. J., Lindahl, E., Miller, K. W., Alkana, R. L. and Davies, D. L. (2014), Structural Models of Ligand-Gated Ion Channels: Sites of Action for Anesthetics and Ethanol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 595–603. doi: 10.1111/acer.12283
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: AA007680, AA013378
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM 58448
- Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- USC School of Pharmacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.