Relative Potency of Varenicline or Fluvoxamine to Reduce Responding for Ethanol Versus Food Depends on the Presence or Absence of Concurrently Earned Food
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 860–870, March 2014
How to Cite
Ginsburg, B. C. and Lamb, R. J. (2014), Relative Potency of Varenicline or Fluvoxamine to Reduce Responding for Ethanol Versus Food Depends on the Presence or Absence of Concurrently Earned Food. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 860–870. doi: 10.1111/acer.12285
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- The Alcoholism Breakthrough Endowed Research Fund. Grant Numbers: AA016987, AA12337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.