A Screen of Zebrafish Mutants Identifies Ethanol-Sensitive Genetic Loci
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 694–703, March 2014
How to Cite
Swartz, M. E., Wells, M. B., Griffin, M., McCarthy, N., Lovely, C. B., McGurk, P., Rozacky, J. and Eberhart, J. K. (2014), A Screen of Zebrafish Mutants Identifies Ethanol-Sensitive Genetic Loci. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 694–703. doi: 10.1111/acer.12286
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.