Contributed equally to the work.
The Effect of mGluR5 Antagonism During Binge Drinking on Subsequent Ethanol Intake in C57BL/6J Mice: Sex- and Age-Induced Differences
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 730–738, March 2014
How to Cite
Cozzoli, D. K., Strong-Kaufman, M. N., Tanchuck, M. A., Hashimoto, J. G., Wiren, K. M. and Finn, D. A. (2014), The Effect of mGluR5 Antagonism During Binge Drinking on Subsequent Ethanol Intake in C57BL/6J Mice: Sex- and Age-Induced Differences. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 730–738. doi: 10.1111/acer.12292
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: T32 AA007468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.