Modest Long-Term Ethanol Consumption Affects Expression of Neurotransmitter Receptor Genes in the Rat Nucleus Accumbens
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 722–729, March 2014
How to Cite
Jonsson, S., Ericson, M. and Söderpalm, B. (2014), Modest Long-Term Ethanol Consumption Affects Expression of Neurotransmitter Receptor Genes in the Rat Nucleus Accumbens. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 722–729. doi: 10.1111/acer.12307
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2009-2289, 2009-4477, 2010-3100
- Stiftelsen Sigurd och Elsa Goljes Minne
- governmental support under the LUA/ALF agreement
- Swedish brain foundation
- Stiftelsen Lars Hierthas minne
- Bror Gadelius minnesfond
- Wilhelm and Martina Lundgrens Vetenskapsfond
- Fredrik och Ingrid Thurings Stiftelse
- Stiftelsen Systrarna Greta Johanssons och Brita Anderssons Minnesfond. Grant Number: Gunnar och Märta Bergendahls Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.