The Resveratrol Attenuates Ethanol-Induced Hepatocyte Apoptosis Via Inhibiting ER-Related Caspase-12 Activation and PDE Activity In Vitro
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 683–693, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, L., Fan, Z., Tang, Y. and Ke, Z. (2014), The Resveratrol Attenuates Ethanol-Induced Hepatocyte Apoptosis Via Inhibiting ER-Related Caspase-12 Activation and PDE Activity In Vitro. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 683–693. doi: 10.1111/acer.12311
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870812, 30570580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.