PKCε Contributes to Chronic Ethanol-Induced Steatosis in Mice but not Inflammation and Necrosis
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism.
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 801–809, March 2014
How to Cite
Kaiser, J. P., Guo, L., Beier, J. I., Zhang, J., Bhatnagar, A. and Arteel, G. E. (2014), PKCε Contributes to Chronic Ethanol-Induced Steatosis in Mice but not Inflammation and Necrosis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 801–809. doi: 10.1111/acer.12324
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA003624, AA017346
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: ES11860
|acer12324-sup-0001-FigS1.docx||Word document||8867K||Fig. S1. Acute ethanol preexposure does not affect liver injury after partial hepatectomy.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.