Failure of Acute Ethanol Administration to Alter Cerebrocortical and Hippocampal Allopregnanolone Levels in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mice
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 948–958, April 2014
How to Cite
Porcu, P., Locci, A., Santoru, F., Berretti, R., Morrow, A. L. and Concas, A. (2014), Failure of Acute Ethanol Administration to Alter Cerebrocortical and Hippocampal Allopregnanolone Levels in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 948–958. doi: 10.1111/acer.12329
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Interventi per favorire il rientro di docenti e ricercatori in Sardegna. Grant Number: 3/2008
- NIH. Grant Number: AA020935
- Bowles Center for Alcohol Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.