Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms Interact to Affect ADH7 Transcription
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 921–929, April 2014
How to Cite
Jairam, S. and Edenberg, H. J. (2014), Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms Interact to Affect ADH7 Transcription. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 921–929. doi: 10.1111/acer.12340
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse
- Alcoholism. Grant Number: R37 AA006460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.