Altered Anterior Cingulate Neurochemistry in Emerging Adult Binge Drinkers with a History of Alcohol-Induced Blackouts
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 969–979, April 2014
How to Cite
Silveri, M. M., Cohen-Gilbert, J., Crowley, D. J., Rosso, I. M., Jensen, J. E. and Sneider, J. T. (2014), Altered Anterior Cingulate Neurochemistry in Emerging Adult Binge Drinkers with a History of Alcohol-Induced Blackouts. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 969–979. doi: 10.1111/acer.12346
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- MMS. Grant Numbers: K01 AA014651, R01 AA018153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.