Association of the Availability of Beer, Wine, and Liquor Outlets with Beverage-Specific Alcohol Consumption: A Cohort Study
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1086–1093, April 2014
How to Cite
Halonen, J. I., Kivimäki, M., Pentti, J., Virtanen, M., Subramanian, S. V., Kawachi, I. and Vahtera, J. (2014), Association of the Availability of Beer, Wine, and Liquor Outlets with Beverage-Specific Alcohol Consumption: A Cohort Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1086–1093. doi: 10.1111/acer.12350
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 264944
- The Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies
- U.K. Medical Research Council
- Economic and Social Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.