How Estimation of Drinking Influences Alcohol-Related Consequences Across the First Year of College
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1160–1166, April 2014
How to Cite
Hultgren, B. A., Cleveland, M. J., Turrisi, R. and Mallett, K. A. (2014), How Estimation of Drinking Influences Alcohol-Related Consequences Across the First Year of College. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1160–1166. doi: 10.1111/acer.12351
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01AA015737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.