Nicotine Administration in the Cholinergic Basal Forebrain Increases Alcohol Consumption in C57BL/6J Mice
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
How to Cite
Sharma, R., Sahota, P. and Thakkar, M. M. (2014), Nicotine Administration in the Cholinergic Basal Forebrain Increases Alcohol Consumption in C57BL/6J Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. doi: 10.1111/acer.12353
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA020334, AA0174720
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!