Chronic Ethanol Feeding Induces Subset Loss and Hyporesponsiveness in Skin T Cells
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1356–1364, May 2014
How to Cite
Parlet, C. P., Waldschmidt, T. J. and Schlueter, A. J. (2014), Chronic Ethanol Feeding Induces Subset Loss and Hyporesponsiveness in Skin T Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1356–1364. doi: 10.1111/acer.12358
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AA019568
- Carver College of Medicine Department of Pathology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.