Chronic Ethanol Feeding Induces Subset Loss and Hyporesponsiveness in Skin T Cells
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1356–1364, May 2014
How to Cite
Parlet, C. P., Waldschmidt, T. J. and Schlueter, A. J. (2014), Chronic Ethanol Feeding Induces Subset Loss and Hyporesponsiveness in Skin T Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1356–1364. doi: 10.1111/acer.12358
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AA019568
- Carver College of Medicine Department of Pathology
Fig. S1. Chronic EtOH feeding does not alter γδ T cell numbers in the skin-draining lymph nodes (LNs).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.