Dietary Cholesterol Protects Against Alcohol-Induced Cerebral Artery Constriction
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1216–1226, May 2014
How to Cite
Bukiya, A., Dopico, A. M., Leffler, C. W. and Fedinec, A. (2014), Dietary Cholesterol Protects Against Alcohol-Induced Cerebral Artery Constriction. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1216–1226. doi: 10.1111/acer.12373
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation Grant for New Investigator
- NIH Support Opportunity for Addiction Research for New Investigators. Grant Number: R03 AA020184
- NIH Merit Award. Grant Number: R37 AA11560
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.