The Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD; E. Riley, San Diego State University, Principal Investigator) includes 16 different centers where data collection and analysis take place. The data collection sites and associated investigators described in this paper are as follows: San Diego State University (S.N. Mattson), the University of New Mexico and Northern Plains (P.A. May, W.O. Kalberg), University of California, Los Angeles (E.R. Sowell), and Emory University (C.D. Coles and J.A. Kable).
Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Adaptive Functioning
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1439–1447, May 2014
How to Cite
Ware, A. L., Glass, L., Crocker, N., Deweese, B. N., Coles, C. D., Kable, J. A., May, P. A., Kalberg, W. O., Sowell, E. R., Jones, K. L., Riley, E. P., Mattson, S. N. and the CIFASD (2014), Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Adaptive Functioning. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1439–1447. doi: 10.1111/acer.12376
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: U01 AA014834, U24 AA014811, U24 AA014818, U24 AA014815, F31 AA020142, F31 AA022261, T32 AA013525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.