An In Vivo 1H Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study of the Deep Cerebellar Nuclei in Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1330–1338, May 2014
How to Cite
du Plessis, L., Jacobson, J. L., Jacobson, S. W., Hess, A. T., van der Kouwe, A., Avison, M. J., Molteno, C. D., Stanton, M. E., Stanley, J. A., Peterson, B. S. and Meintjes, E. M. (2014), An In Vivo 1H Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study of the Deep Cerebellar Nuclei in Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1330–1338. doi: 10.1111/acer.12380
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01 AA016781, R01 AA09524, U01 AA014790, R21AA017410, U24 AA014815, FA2005040800024
- President of Wayne State University
- NIAAA Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD)
- NIH Office of Research on Minority Health
- South African Research Chairs Initiative of the Department of Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- Focus Area Grant. Grant Number: FA2005040800024
- South African National Research Foundation
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.