Postnatal Ethanol Exposure Simplifies the Dendritic Morphology of Medium Spiny Neurons Independently of Adenylyl Cyclase 1 and 8 Activity in Mice
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1339–1346, May 2014
How to Cite
Susick, L. L., Lowing, J. L., Provenzano, A. M., Hildebrandt, C. C. and Conti, A. C. (2014), Postnatal Ethanol Exposure Simplifies the Dendritic Morphology of Medium Spiny Neurons Independently of Adenylyl Cyclase 1 and 8 Activity in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1339–1346. doi: 10.1111/acer.12383
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Wayne State University Department of Neurosurgery (ACC)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: F32 AA020435, K01 AA017683
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.