Genetic Relationship Between Predisposition for Binge Alcohol Consumption and Blunted Sensitivity to Adverse Effects of Alcohol in Mice
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1284–1292, May 2014
How to Cite
Fritz, B. M., Cordero, K. A., Barkley-Levenson, A. M., Metten, P., Crabbe, J. C. and Boehm, S. L. (2014), Genetic Relationship Between Predisposition for Binge Alcohol Consumption and Blunted Sensitivity to Adverse Effects of Alcohol in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1284–1292. doi: 10.1111/acer.12385
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA07468
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: AA07462
- Department of Defense
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.