Stress Abolishes the Effect of Previous Chronic Ethanol Consumption on Drug Place Preference and on the Mesocorticolimbic Brain Pathway
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 1227–1236, May 2014
How to Cite
Moreira-Silva, D., Morais-Silva, G., Fernandes-Santos, J., Planeta, C. S. and Marin, M. T. (2014), Stress Abolishes the Effect of Previous Chronic Ethanol Consumption on Drug Place Preference and on the Mesocorticolimbic Brain Pathway. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1227–1236. doi: 10.1111/acer.12388
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais-FAPEMIG. Grant Number: CBB-APQ-04545-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.