Jane Witbrodt and Nina Mulia are co-first authors.
Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Alcohol-Related Problems: Differences by Gender and Level of Heavy Drinking
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1662–1670, June 2014
How to Cite
Witbrodt, J., Mulia, N., Zemore, S. E. and Kerr, W. C. (2014), Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Alcohol-Related Problems: Differences by Gender and Level of Heavy Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1662–1670. doi: 10.1111/acer.12398
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: P50AA005595, R01AA020474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.