Differential Impact of Serotonin Transporter Activity on Temperament and Behavior in Persons with a Family History of Alcoholism in the Oklahoma Family Health Patterns Project
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1575–1581, June 2014
How to Cite
Lovallo, W. R., Enoch, M.-A., Yechiam, E., Glahn, D. C., Acheson, A., Sorocco, K. H., Hodgkinson, C. A., Kim, B., Cohoon, A. J., Vincent, A. S. and Goldman, D. (2014), Differential Impact of Serotonin Transporter Activity on Temperament and Behavior in Persons with a Family History of Alcoholism in the Oklahoma Family Health Patterns Project. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 1575–1581. doi: 10.1111/acer.12412
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Research Service. Grant Number: RR014467
- National Council on Research Resources. Grant Numbers: R01AA019691, R01 AA012207
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institutes of Health
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 199/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.