Intoxication- and Withdrawal-Dependent Expression of Central and Peripheral Cytokines Following Initial Ethanol Exposure
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2186–2198, August 2014
How to Cite
Doremus-Fitzwater, T. L., Buck, H. M., Bordner, K., Richey, L., Jones, M. E. and Deak, T. (2014), Intoxication- and Withdrawal-Dependent Expression of Central and Peripheral Cytokines Following Initial Ethanol Exposure. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 2186–2198. doi: 10.1111/acer.12481
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R21AA016305-01
- the Developmental Exposure Alcohol Research Center (DEARC. Grant Number: P50AA017823
- the Center for Development and Behavioral Neuroscience at Binghamton University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.