Adolescent Alcohol Abuse and Adverse Adult Outcomes: Evaluating Confounds with Drinking-Discordant Twins
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2314–2321, August 2014
How to Cite
Rose, R. J., Winter, T., Viken, R. J. and Kaprio, J. (2014), Adolescent Alcohol Abuse and Adverse Adult Outcomes: Evaluating Confounds with Drinking-Discordant Twins. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 2314–2321. doi: 10.1111/acer.12491
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R37 AA-12502, R01 AA-09203
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 118555, 100499, 205585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.