Number: NCT01087736. URL: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01087736.
Topiramate Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 2169–2177, August 2014
How to Cite
Batki, S. L., Pennington, D. L., Lasher, B., Neylan, T. C., Metzler, T., Waldrop, A., Delucchi, K. and Herbst, E. (2014), Topiramate Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder in Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 38: 2169–2177. doi: 10.1111/acer.12496
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-05-2-0094, W81XWH-12-2-0137, W81XWH-11-2-0245
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: UCSF-CTSI UL1 RR024131
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.