This paper was made possible by the generous funding of the Corporate Governance Research Centre. The authors would like to thank the conference participants of the second annual Finance and Corporate Governance Conference for their feedback, particularly the input of Bart Frijns, Robert Faff and Tom Smith, as well as seminar participants at La Trobe and Monash Universities. We would also like to acknowledge the thoughtful input of an anonymous referee.
Does insider trading explain price run-up ahead of takeover announcements?
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 25–45, March 2014
How to Cite
Aspris, A., Foley, S., Frino, A. (2014), Does insider trading explain price run-up ahead of takeover announcements?. Accounting & Finance, 54: 25–45. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12003
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Corporate Governance Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!