We gratefully acknowledge Professor Robert Faff (the editor) and an anonymous reviewer for providing insightful comments and suggestions.
Are Multiple Directorships Beneficial in East Asia?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Accounting and Finance © 2012 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 999–1032, September 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K.-W., Lee, C.-F. (2014), Are Multiple Directorships Beneficial in East Asia?. Accounting & Finance, 54: 999–1032. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12008
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!