I thank an anonymous referee, Alexander Butler, Irv DeGraw, Toby Daglish, Jay Li, Suresh Radhakrishnan, Jay Ritter, Michael Rebello, Robert Kieschnick and Harold Zhang. I thank participants at the 2009 Southern Finance Association Meeting, 2010 Victoria University of Wellington Brown Bag Series, 2011 Victoria University of Wellington Finance Workshop and 2011 FMA Asia Meeting. All remaining errors are my own.
Does the effect of revealed private information on initial public offering (IPO) first trading day return differ by IPO market heat?
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author Accounting and Finance © 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
O'Connor Keefe, M. (2013), Does the effect of revealed private information on initial public offering (IPO) first trading day return differ by IPO market heat?. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12015
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!