We are grateful to Henk Berkman, the editor, and an anonymous referee for their suggestions in improving the article. We would like to personally thank Rob Arnott and Jason Hsu for helpful discussions and comments on an earlier version of the paper and Phillip Turvey and Thanh Huynh for providing excellent research assistance. The comments of participants at the Macao International Symposium on Accounting and Finance 2011, India Finance Conference 2011 and Griffith Business School seminar are also acknowledged.
Does fundamental indexation lead to better risk-adjusted returns? New evidence from Australian Securities Exchange
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Accounting and Finance © 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
Basu, A. K., Forbes, B. (2013), Does fundamental indexation lead to better risk-adjusted returns? New evidence from Australian Securities Exchange. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12016
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!