We would like to thank Steven Cahan (editor-in-chief), David Gallagher (editor), and an anonymous referee for their comments. We would also like to acknowledge the financial support from Australian Centre for Financial Studies.
Higher moments and beta asymmetry: evidence from Australia
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Accounting and Finance © 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 779–807, September 2014
How to Cite
Doan, M. P., Lin, C.-T., Chng, M. (2014), Higher moments and beta asymmetry: evidence from Australia. Accounting & Finance, 54: 779–807. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12022
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!