We would like to thank Anne Wyatt (editor), an anonymous referee, Richard Chung, Michael Firth and Wayne Yu for their valuable comments. Jiang acknowledges the financial support from Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Grant No. G-U957). All errors remain the sole responsibility of the authors.
The influence of ownership structure, analyst following and institutional infrastructure on stock price informativeness: international evidence
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Accounting and Finance © 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 885–919, September 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Kim, J.-B., Pang, L. (2014), The influence of ownership structure, analyst following and institutional infrastructure on stock price informativeness: international evidence. Accounting & Finance, 54: 885–919. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12026
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Number: Grant No. G-U957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!