We thank the Editor Robert Faff and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments and suggestions. Other constructive feedback has been given by Alessandra Guariglia, Félix-Lopez Itturiaga, Ludo Peeters, Sigrid Vandemaele and Wim Voordeckers. Previous versions of this manuscript have been presented at the 2009 FMA Annual Meeting (Reno), an E&F Research Seminar (Durham, UK), the 2010 Benelux Corporate Finance Day (Groningen, Holland) and an AFI seminar (KU Leuven, Belgium).
Why do firms save cash from cash flows? evidence from firm-level estimation of cash–cash flow sensitivities
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
D'Espallier, B., Huybrechts, J., Schoubben, F. (2013), Why do firms save cash from cash flows? evidence from firm-level estimation of cash–cash flow sensitivities. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12027
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!