We thank the Editor Robert Faff and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments and suggestions. Other constructive feedback has been given by Alessandra Guariglia, Félix-Lopez Itturiaga, Ludo Peeters, Sigrid Vandemaele and Wim Voordeckers. Previous versions of this manuscript have been presented at the 2009 FMA Annual Meeting (Reno), an E&F Research Seminar (Durham, UK), the 2010 Benelux Corporate Finance Day (Groningen, Holland) and an AFI seminar (KU Leuven, Belgium).
Why do firms save cash from cash flows? Evidence from firm-level estimation of cash–cash flow sensitivities
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1125–1156, December 2014
How to Cite
D'Espallier, B., Huybrechts, J., Schoubben, F. (2014), Why do firms save cash from cash flows? Evidence from firm-level estimation of cash–cash flow sensitivities. Accounting & Finance, 54: 1125–1156. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12027
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!