The authors would like to thank the participants, in particular Robert Faff, of the Accounting and Finance 2013 conference held in Queenstown, New Zealand, the anonymous reviewer, Henk Berkman (Editor) and Steven Cahan (Editor in Chief) for their valuable comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article. This paper was produced from a chapter of Syed Shams's doctoral thesis submitted to Monash University.
Target's organisational form and returns to Australian bidders in cross-border acquisitions
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
Colombage, S. R. N., Gunasekarage, A., Shams, S. M. M. (2013), Target's organisational form and returns to Australian bidders in cross-border acquisitions. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12031
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!