The authors would like to thank the participants, in particular Robert Faff, of the Accounting and Finance 2013 conference held in Queenstown, New Zealand, the anonymous reviewer, Henk Berkman (Editor) and Steven Cahan (Editor in Chief) for their valuable comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this article. This paper was produced from a chapter of Syed Shams's doctoral thesis submitted to Monash University.
Target's organisational form and returns to Australian bidders in cross-border acquisitions
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1063–1091, December 2014
How to Cite
Colombage, S. R. N., Gunasekarage, A., Shams, S. M. M. (2014), Target's organisational form and returns to Australian bidders in cross-border acquisitions. Accounting & Finance, 54: 1063–1091. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12031
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!