We thank seminar participants at the Victoria University of Wellington, the 2012 New Zealand Finance Colloquium PhD Symposium, our discussant, Russell Poskitt, Henk Berkman, the editor who handled this submission, and an anonymous referee for useful comments. All errors are our own. This paper is based on the first chapter of Saqib Sharif's PhD thesis.
Against the tide: the commencement of short selling and margin trading in mainland China
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1319–1355, December 2014
How to Cite
Sharif, S., Anderson, H. D., Marshall, B. R. (2014), Against the tide: the commencement of short selling and margin trading in mainland China. Accounting & Finance, 54: 1319–1355. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12032
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!