We thank Steven Cahan, the editor, an anonymous reviewer for this journal, Jesse Dillard, Amanda Kimball, Vic Naiker and Dennis Patten for their useful comments. Earlier versions were presented at the 2013 North American Congress on Social and Environmental Accounting Research, San Diego, and the 2013 Accounting & Finance Conference, Queenstown. We also thank Joe Sibilia for use of the CSRwire data archive.
Strange bedfellows? Voluntary corporate social responsibility disclosure and politics
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 867–903, December 2013
How to Cite
Griffin, P. A., Sun, Y. (2013), Strange bedfellows? Voluntary corporate social responsibility disclosure and politics. Accounting & Finance, 53: 867–903. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12033
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!