We thank Steven Cahan (the editor), an anonymous referee, Chen Chen (discussant) and participants of the 2013 Accounting and Finance Conference (Queenstown, NZ) for helpful comments. Phyllis Mo acknowledges financial support from City University of Hong Kong (Project no. 7200272) and He Miao's research assistance.
Government ownership, corporate governance and tax aggressiveness: evidence from China
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1029–1051, December 2013
How to Cite
Chan, K. H., Mo, P. L. L., Zhou, A. Y. (2013), Government ownership, corporate governance and tax aggressiveness: evidence from China. Accounting & Finance, 53: 1029–1051. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12043
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7200272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!