Hill acknowledges funding from the Australian Research Council (ARC Discovery grant DP0666798). The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Russell Investment Group. We thank two anonymous referees for their insightful comments. Address correspondence to Robert Hill.
Measuring fund style, performance and activity: a new style-profiling approach
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 29–55, March 2015
How to Cite
Buncic, D., Eggins, J. E., Hill, R. J. (2015), Measuring fund style, performance and activity: a new style-profiling approach. Accounting & Finance, 55: 29–55. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12047
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!