The authors would like to thank the editor (David Gallagher) and an anonymous reviewer for their valuable comments and suggestions to improve the quality of the paper. We are also grateful to Russell Co. for providing information on the composition of the Russell Indices, and we thank the Paul Woolley Centre for the Study of Capital Market Dysfunctionality at the University of Technology Sydney for providing the funding for this research project.
Performance implications of active management of institutional mutual funds
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–27, March 2015
How to Cite
Bird, R., Pellizzari, P., Yeung, D. (2015), Performance implications of active management of institutional mutual funds. Accounting & Finance, 55: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12056
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!