The authors would like to thank the editor (David Gallagher) and an anonymous reviewer for their valuable comments and suggestions to improve the quality of the paper. We are also grateful to Russell Co. for providing information on the composition of the Russell Indices, and we thank the Paul Woolley Centre for the Study of Capital Market Dysfunctionality at the University of Technology Sydney for providing the funding for this research project.
Performance implications of active management of institutional mutual funds
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
Bird, R., Pellizzari, P., Yeung, D. (2013), Performance implications of active management of institutional mutual funds. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12056
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!