The authors are grateful for comments from Paul Brunker, Jozef Drienko, Doug Foster, Jason Hall, Raymond Liu, Phong Ngo, Shuping Shi and Garry Twite; as well as participants at the J.P. Morgan Quant Conference in July 2012. We would also like to thank the editor and an anonymous referee for their helpful suggestions.
Are imputation credits capitalised into stock prices?
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
Siau, K.-W., Sault, S. J., Warren, G. J. (2013), Are imputation credits capitalised into stock prices?. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12058
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!