The author wishes to acknowledge the detailed comments and suggestions of an anonymous referee. The author also would like to thank Philip Gray for his helpful comments.
Accounting and Finance: authorship and citation trends
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 441–465, June 2014
How to Cite
Gaunt, C. (2014), Accounting and Finance: authorship and citation trends. Accounting & Finance, 54: 441–465. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12061
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!