This paper has benefited from the comments, inter alia, of Abhay Abhyankar, April Klein, Asad Kausar, Duarte Trigueiros, Efigénio Rebelo, Henk Berkman (Editor), Natalia Utrero, Richard Taffler, Rúben Peixinho, an anonymous referee and participants at the XVII Spanish Finance Forum, the 2011 Behavioural Finance and Economic Psychology Conference, the 5th Annual Meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal and the 2011 European Financial Management Association Annual Conference. I acknowledge partial financial support from the School of Economics – University of the Algarve and the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal.
Bad news does not always travel fast: evidence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 415–442, June 2015
How to Cite
Coelho, L. M. S. (2015), Bad news does not always travel fast: evidence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings. Accounting & Finance, 55: 415–442. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12063
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!