We would like to thank Henk Berkman, Robert Faff, Philip Gharghori, Christian Schlag and the anonymous referee for their valuable comments and helpful suggestions.
Industry concentration, excess returns and innovation in Australia
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 443–466, June 2015
How to Cite
Gallagher, D. R., Ignatieva, K., McCulloch, J. (2015), Industry concentration, excess returns and innovation in Australia. Accounting & Finance, 55: 443–466. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12074
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!