Part of the research was carried out thanks to financial support of the Dutch Science Foundation, the Intercollegiate Center for Management Science, the Junior Mobility Program of the KU Leuven and the National Bank of Belgium. We thank the Editor, Steven Cahan, the Associate Editor, Anne Wyatt, and an anonymous referee, as well as Jean-Yves Gnabo and Stephen Young for their valuable comments.
Analysts' forecast error: a robust prediction model and its short-term trading profitability
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 683–715, September 2015
How to Cite
Boudt, K., de Goeij, P., Thewissen, J., Van Campenhout, G. (2015), Analysts' forecast error: a robust prediction model and its short-term trading profitability. Accounting & Finance, 55: 683–715. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12076
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!