We acknowledge helpful comments from an anonymous referee, the editor (Steven Cahan) and Neil Fargher. We thank participants at the Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics Annual Conference, the European Accounting Association Annual Conference, the Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand Annual Conference and workshop participants at the Australian National University for their comments. We also thank Elizabeth Carson for providing us with audit firm data.
Overvalued equity, benchmark beating and unexpected accruals
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 AFAANZ
Accounting & Finance
How to Cite
Coulton, J. J., Saune, N., Taylor, S. L. (2014), Overvalued equity, benchmark beating and unexpected accruals. Accounting & Finance. doi: 10.1111/acfi.12077
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!