Clinical and sociodemographic comparison of people at high-risk for psychosis and with first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 210–216, March 2013
How to Cite
Zimbrón, J., Ruiz de Azúa, S., Khandaker, G. M., Gandamaneni, P. K., Crane, C. M., González-Pinto, A., Stochl, J., Jones, P. B. and Pérez, J. (2013), Clinical and sociodemographic comparison of people at high-risk for psychosis and with first-episode psychosis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 127: 210–216. doi: 10.1111/acps.12000
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication July 9, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.