Effects of tryptophan depletion on reactive aggression and aggressive decision-making in young people with ADHD
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Special Issue: “Acute Tryptophan Depletion in Translational Psychiatric Research”, GUEST EDITOR Florian Daniel Zepf
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 114–123, August 2013
How to Cite
Kötting, W. F., Bubenzer, S., Helmbold, K., Eisert, A., Gaber, T. J. and Zepf, F. D. (2013), Effects of tryptophan depletion on reactive aggression and aggressive decision-making in young people with ADHD. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 128: 114–123. doi: 10.1111/acps.12001
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication July 9, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.